Allen Chapel Girl Scouts Troop 5773
Multi-Level Troop Ages 6 and Up
Meet every other Saturday – 9:30am to Noon.
Brownies: Ages 6-8 – Sis. Faith Newman Sis. Tanya Meekins
Juniors: Ages 9-11 – Sis. Sandra Miles
Teens: Ages 12and Up – Sis. Cassandra Edwards
Girl Scout Mission Statement:
Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
For more than 90 years, the Girl Scouts have taken an active role in American culture. Girl Scouts past and present exhibit accomplishments in leadership, service and professionalism, all of which continues to make a lasting impression in history. In keeping with many of the values set forth by the Girl Scout founder, Juliette (Daisy) Gordon Low, Allen’s Girl Scout Troop 5773 offers girls an environment for discovering their full potential.
- Is for all girls, ages 5-17
- Is an organization that builds girls of confidence, courage, and character who make the world a better place
- Is a leadership program where girls discover, connect and take action
- Is a non-formal, experiential and cooperative education program that promotes girls’ personal growth and leadership development.
- Is implemented in partnership with caring adults.